Current Weight = 294.2lbs (+2.8) ~ Starting Weight = 291.4lbs!
Sitting at my desk the other day, I pondered over how I could motivate myself to keep on track with this 'healthy lifestyle' I've been trying to lead since the beginning of this year. I've been consistently writing in my food journal every day. Even on those days when food isn't the greatest. I've been exercising, however that department seems to be a bit of a roller coaster. You know, with my laziness kicking in once in a while. I have been doing fairly well the last few days though. So, what did I come up with??

Well, this is it. I've started a blog. I'll be blogging almost everyday, the only days I won't will probably be weekend until I get a home computer up and running. Goals will be set. Pictures will be posted. Food journals will be logged. :s 

Seems a little scary as I sit here and write this, but I'm optimistic! 

There are a few things this year that are part of the reason for this challenge. 
~ My best friend is getting married on August 28, 2010. I'm maid of honor, and really don't want to look like crap in her wedding pictures. They're something she will have forever!
~ Two other friends from High School are getting married this year.  I haven't seen most of the people I will see at their weddings in over 3 years. I was about 60lbs lighter back then!
~ I'll be doing a lot of traveling with all of these wedding, and really don't want to be uncomfortable on the plane.
~ There are a lot more, but we'll just keep it to those for now...


Wish me luck!

0 comments



Post a Comment