Current Weight = 294.2lbs (+2.8) ~ Starting Weight = 291.4lbs!
Day 3 started off fairly well this morning. Woke up fairly early, still a little tired but went through the morning rituals. Exercise has been going well, food however could be better. Had pizza last night, 2 slices which is way better than the usual 3-4. Calories were around 2000 for the day yesterday, which is in the 'maintain' range. I'm fine with that though because I need a break once in a while. Although, I should probably figure out a better plan for meals. Not planning right now isn't that great. At least if I'm prepared I won't go over on the calories. Still a work in progress!

I have been attending the TOPS group meetings weekly for a while now. Decided in January that it would be a good idea to find some local support, because I'm fairly new to town and still don't really know anyone. The meetings are every Wednesday.  I'm a little concerned about tonight's weigh-in. I don't think I'll be down this week at all. Although, I thought the same thing last week and was down 1.25lbs. I guess we'll see how it goes. I got voted in to be Leader of the group a few weeks ago, on election day. That's kind of freaking me out too right now. I'm not much of a public speaker, but I have awesome ideas for group meetings. I think it will be a good way to boost my confidence. Definitely lacking in that department! My first official meeting as Leader will be on April 14th. Kind of already have everything planned out, just have to get over the 'butterflies'...


That's all for now, might come back on later to update anything as the day goes by! haha...

0 comments



Post a Comment