Current Weight = 294.2lbs (+2.8) ~ Starting Weight = 291.4lbs!
What a rough week! A lot of stress going around this week. Which is probably why my first week on this challenge sucked big time! Food was crappy, exercise was worse, and overall mood...BLAH! Just one of those weeks you get stuck in a 'funk' and can't pull yourself out. 


I've definitely noticed how exercise makes me feel. At the beginning of the week, I started off strong. Exercise was great, made me feel great, and made me sleep really well. The last few days, I've been lacking and I can definitely tell. My body hates me! haha. I'm tired all of the time, even if I get more than enough sleep. Quality of sleep is horrible. Overall I feel like a big pile of crap if I don't exercise. 


I'm going to try over the weekend to do 2 days of strict food, and exercise. Strict food meaning healthy choices, lots of veggies, fruits, protein, and minimal amounts of carbs. The carbs are definitely my weakness, and lately I've been indulging way too much! 


I forgot how hard it is to try to eat healthy while living with someone who chooses not to. Mostly because they don't have to. Their health is just fine, and they can eat what they want. It's so hard saying no to the snacks, carbs, goodies that beckon from the cupboards. "Eat me, you know you want to"...Well heck ya I do, but do I really want to feel like bum afterward? Stomach aches, migraines, trouble breathing....Why put myself through that??


Food is definitely my drug of choice. The road ahead has a million pot holes, and right now making it through is looking extremely difficult! I guess that's why slow and steady tends to win the race? If you go full speed down that road, you'll have no car left!


Camera is still sitting on my table....Have to take some more pictures for monday.


I'll be back next week to let you know how the weekend went. 


ta ta...

0 comments



Post a Comment