Current Weight = 294.2lbs (+2.8) ~ Starting Weight = 291.4lbs!
Weigh in this morning was a little exciting. Down 1.6lbs since the first post March 18th. Pretty decent considering the fact that I was just going about my day without stressing too much about food. I did get exercise almost every day since then, little wii fit which I really enjoy. I find that if I don't get some form of exercise in every day I feel like a giant ball of crap! I think I'll try to incorporate more strength training into my day somehow. I don't feel like the wii fit gives me enough of that.

I have been thinking about doing weekly exercise goals/challenges. I just have to figure out exactly what it will be. I'm sure I'll have that posted in the 'food & exercise' page of my blog.

Food for breakfast this morning wasn't the greatest, stopped for McD's breakfast. Didn't have enough time this morning to prepare. I could have easily woken up a bit earlier and made something. I was lazy. No excuses, just writing everything down!


Anywho, not too much to say this morning as it's just the first day of the challenge. I'll keep you posted!

0 comments



Post a Comment