Current Weight = 294.2lbs (+2.8) ~ Starting Weight = 291.4lbs!
The morning began with a good start, woke up before the alarm went off. Which is surprising because usually I'm fighting myself to get out of bed in the mornings. Went about the morning rituals, you know brushing of the teeth, shower, etc. Relaxed for a bit with the weather network, checking out what the weather is supposed to be like today. Insane -24 with the wind chill! Brr!! 


Then, right out of the blue, mood swing! My mood just took a 180 from good to bad, for no reason. Little weird, I'd say! I think it's because my hormones are all out of whack right now. Hopefully shedding the pounds will help my body fix itself?!?! Yikes! I feel kind of bad for everyone around me when I get like that, I know its happening but I just can't stop myself from being that way? ugh!


On another note, I did the 260 Challenge for the first time last night. My time was 6 minutes, 31 seconds. I thought I was going to die! Dang, I'm so out of shape its not even funny. I decided that I needed something to show how my fitness level has progressed, and what a better way than something like this. It's kind of like what they do on XWeighted. The fitness test that Paul makes the contestants do at the beginning of the show, and then again at the end to show how they've progressed. Lets just hope that my time drops significantly by the end of 260! That was horrible!! haha.


Have a serious craving for some bad foods this morning, but I grabbed the Multi-grain Cheerios, with some milk. Brought a yogurt tube, frozen of course, because that's the best way to eat them! mmm...and some Strawberries for snack. I've been craving salad for lunch the last few days, so I'm thinking that's what I'll go for!


Last night wasn't too bad for food choices. Dinner was late because the bf works until 7, then we decided to go for some groceries. Got back home from shopping around 9pm, at a sandwich, relaxed a bit with some CSI, and went to bed! Got my curves workout in last night too! burned 412 calories. Little low, but pretty decent since I haven't been in a while. 


Calorie count yesterday ~ definitely over 2000


Anywho, that's all for now...

0 comments



Post a Comment